|SUMMARY OF EVENT |
*Is this your first time using this online form?
*How many forms do you plan to submit today?
*Event Start Date:
Rain Date(if applicable):
*Event Start Time:
*Event End Time:
*Event Street Address:
Event Venue Name:
*Event Description: (Please provide a written description of your event, including the purpose of your event. Maximum 600 characters.)
|ENTERTAINMENT AND RELATED ACTIVITIES|
|Will inflatables, mechanical rides or similar devices be used at your event?|
|Will your event include the construction of portable structures, pre-fabricated structures, or site-built
structures such as bleachers, elevated platforms, temporary pedestrian bridges, tent structures, etc.? If YES, please specify:
|Will there be any use of fireworks, lasers, black powder or other pyrotechnics?|
|Will your event include the use of signs, banners, decorations, or special lighting? |
|Will your event include the use of generator's for power distribution?|
If SO, please provide the number and size of the generators:
|Are there any musical entertainment features related to your event?|
If YES, please specify: Number of stages; Stage type: Mobile or Constructed; Number of Performers/Bands; Music Type.
|Will sound checks be conducted prior to the event?|
If YES, specify Start Time and End Time:
|Will sound amplification be used? |
|FOOD CONCESSIONS AND PREPARATION|
|SANITATION AND RECYCLING|
|PUBLIC SAFETY AND TRANSPORTATION|
* I affirm that I have read, understand, and agree to the following statement: (Required!)
* There will be a clear path of travel throughout the event venue.
* We have developed a disabled parking and/or transportation plan (including public transportation or shuttle services) for the event.
* A minimum of a 10% of portable restrooms at the event will be accessible.
* All food, beverage, and vending areas will be accessible.
* All signage will be provided in highly contrasting colors and places so pedestrian flow will not obstruct its visibility.
* If an information center is provided at our event, customer service representatives will be available to assist disabled individuals.
*If all areas of our event cannot be made accessible, maps or programs will be made available to
show the location of accessible restrooms, parking, vendor's, and first aid stations.
|MITIGATION OF IMPACT / PUBLIC RELATIONS|
|Have you presented your event concept to the officially recognized community groups that are in/near the venue area? |
|Have you met with the residents, business, and places of worship, schools and other
entities that may be directly impacted by your event?
If YES, please provide a complete list of these entities. (max 300 characters)
|Will this event be marketed, promoted, or advertised in any manner?
If YES, please provide the variety of methods for delivery including website address,
Facebook page, Twitter page and other devices. (max 300 characters)
|Will there be live media coverage during the event?
If YES, please provide the media outlets covering your event:
|Will media vehicles be parked within the event venue?
If YES, please provide number and location of vehicles:|
Special Notes or Questions: (max 600 characters)